This was from Facebook and I got a lot of people who were tagging me and asking me to get it done.
But I figured, I might as well post it here because it’s getting too saturated on Facebook already.
I like to be different. Haha.. So here goes.
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. (At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.)
1. I really love Vanilla ice cream. Simply because it goes well with everything else.
2. I sleep with 4 pillows and 1 bolster. My cousin wonders how on earth do I have space to sleep. Well, go figure.
3. I drink a cup of tea every day, just like my Dad. Milk tea to be exact.
4. I love Britney Spears. Haha… *SHOCKING* Isn’t it? But well, I’ve loved that girl since she debuted when I was only 14. Hey, she’s almost like my companion. LOL!
5. I played basketball when I was in high school and junior college. Yes, I was in the main team. And I played Guard position. Haha..
6. I gave my first kiss to Calvin. Not surprising isn’t it? Haha..
7. I log into Facebook 3 times a day. Once in the morning, once in the afternoon and once at night. Sheesh~
8. I drink a bottle of green tea to calm my nerves and before exams.
9. I’m working towards becoming Singapore’s youngest female millionaire. 😉 Haha.. Even if I don’t get there, well, I might get close to there. What’s that quote… erm.. when you aim for the moon and you miss, at least you land on the stars? Oh crap, i don’t know that quote! Haha..
10. I passed my driving test on my first try. Incredible feat for a girl who couldn’t control the steering wheel properly on her 1st lesson.
11. My instructor was so proud that I passed then. He almost offered to marry his son to me.
12. I eat all vegetables EXCEPT celery. That’s the only vegetable that I can’t force down my throat.
13. I eat all fruits EXCEPT starfruit. Its skin is like RUBBER!!
14. My main goal for this year to get a car. It’s a goal that has been on my mind since I passed my driving test. Am just waiting for the right time.
15. I’ve always wanted to keep pets but the thought of what happens after they die, scares me. So yep, no pets.
16. I’ve got trouble thinking beyond 15 random things. Help!
17. I stayed in Germany for 1 month before. Was a totally awesome experience.
18. My best friend from Primary School and my best friend from High school, both have the same birthday, April Fool’s.
19. I simply love my cousin, Eunice a lot. She freaks out when she hears me say, ‘I love you Eunice’. By the way, her birthday is on the 31st of March. My friends are invited to her party. Hehe.. So she says. 😛
20. Calvin’s my first and only boyfriend. I love him very much. You must be blind if you haven’t figured this out from my blog/facebook profile/pictures etc.
21. I took part in a quad-athlon (is there even such a thing?) before. I ran 4km, kayaked 1 km, walked 10km and biked 7km. All in 6 hours ++. That was in 2004 and frankly, that will be the only quad-athlon I’ll ever take part in my life. Haha..
22. My birthday cake is always Blackforest cake because it’s my favourite cake of all time. Anyone has a good one to recommend?
23. I did a teaching stint for 2 weeks at a local secondary school back in 2005 and told my students to call me ‘Miss Tan’. I couldn’t imagine students calling me ‘Miss Lin’. Sounds so weird. Haha..
24. I love to play Sims 1,2 and 3. Eunice got me hooked on it.
25. I’m really very happy that I’ve completed this 25 random things nonsense. It’s pretty agonizing. Really. Hahaha..
Yeah! I’m finally done with this!!!