I just had to share this photo that I received through email from my Prof because I find it absolutely cute that someone would have given importance to the contribution of women to the meaning of Money. Aristotle Onasis has certainly captured how influential women are to the meaning of money. Think about it.
If women didn’t exist:
1. men won’t work so hard for money
2. the phrase ‘splurging money’ would not have been created.
3. money would have just been another form of paper
4. money won’t be used to buy expensive things such as jewellery, expensive dinners etc.
5. men would just have a lot of money but with few uses.
Well, it’s just something interesting to share about. Can you think of anything that would happen “if women didn’t exist”? Do share with me!